Sunday night’s Golden Globes proved to be another head-turning fashion moment. From Jessica Alba’s ultra feminine salmon-pink Christian Dior to Helen Mirren’s edgy Badgley Mischka gown, I was loving every second of it. And while everyone was striking their poses, it was hard to miss the clutches in their hands.
The clutch is a perfect companion for your wedding day of any soirée. It’s practical (for your lipgloss, a small compact, some mints) and small enough that your MOH won’t feel burdened with holding it for you! Can you name that clutch below?
Images via Getty and E Entertainment
1. Rachel Weisz had the best accessory all evening. Her clutch wasn’t shabby either!
2. Jennifer Lopez’s lacy Zuhair Murad number was so over the top, a simple metallic clutch made sense.
3. Golden Globe host Amy Poehler struck the right note with a chic, angular clutch.
4. With one of my favorite looks of the evening, Emily Blunt complemented gold lace with sparkle.
5. Megan Fox’s velvety red clutch looked striking against her off white gown.
6. Glitter was the way to go with Jennifer Lawrence’s regal red frock.
7. Ultra feminine Jessica Alba went with a feathery number to go with her salmon pink Dior.
8. Golden Globe cohost Tina Fey looked gorgeous with a tapered look at matching black and white clutch.
9. The most accessorized and styled I’ve seen Jodie Foster in years, her sleek clutch matched her beaded gown perfectly.