The night before my wedding some of my closest friends and I stayed at our friend’s house, ordered in pizza, drank wine and just spent quality time together. It was one of the best parts of my wedding-planning process. That night, I made sure to pack all the essentials that I’d need (besides my wedding dress and shoes that had already been transported separately).
Here are a few key essentials that you’ll want for your wedding overnight bag:
1. A customized silk bag is a great way to carry all your belongings. Your MOH and bridesmaids would love this too!
2. You’ll want to look smashing in your get-ready photos the morning of. A silk robe will give you the elegance you’re looking for in the make up photos. Silk robe, Victoria’s Secret, $128
3. The most romantic and supportive bustier you’ll find. Carefully wrap and roll in tissue to keep from flattening the form. Affinitas, bridal bustier
4. Elegant wedding jewelry for the big day. Chandelier earrings (matching pendant available separately), Rhinestone and pearl chandelier earrings, $57 ** Right now, 10%! Use code: J712RLY
5. Your make up bag embroidered with your monogram won’t get mixed up with everyone else’s goodies, personalized cosmetic bag, $10
6. Your jewelry rolled safely in a roll. This one is custom silk shantung, a great bridesmaid gift too! Personalized jewelry roll, $10
7. Comfortable shoes to run around in the next day. They’ll match any outfit you toss in the bag and get where you need to go in style and comfort the morning of the wedding, Viv printed flats, J. Crew, $198